Welcome to the COOKIES POLICY of the website, where we will explain in clear and simple language all the relevant questions so that you can have control over them based on your personal decisions.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR? ?
A cookie is a small information file that is stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet every time you visit our website.
In principle, a cookie is harmless: it does not contain viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. that could damage your terminal, but it does have a certain impact on your right to the protection of your personal data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
That is why, based on the provisions of the applicable regulations (LSSI and current legislation on personal data protection), the activation of certain types of cookies will require your prior authorisation.
With a step as simple and quick as ticking a box in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section, you can give your authorisation for the activation of the cookies you want: take control and enjoy personalised browsing on our website.
Before doing so, we will give you some additional information that will help you to make a better decision:
1.- Cookies can be of different types, depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies are required for the operation of our website, do not need your authorization and are the only ones activated by default.
- The other cookies may be used to improve our website, to personalize the site based on your preferences, or to show advertising tailored to your searches, taste and personal interests. All of them are deactivated by default and your prior authorization is required for their activation, which you can do by simply ticking a box in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section.
2.- Some cookies are our own (we'll call them own cookies), and others belong to external companies providing services for our website (we'll call them third-party cookies: an example would be cookies from an external provider such as Google). In this sense, you must know that some of those external providers may be located outside Spain.
Globally, not all countries have the same level of data protection, with some countries being more secure than others (for example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data). Our policy is to use trusted providers who, whether or not they are located in the European Union, have adopted appropriate safeguards for the protection of your personal information. However, in the section entitled WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE?, you can consult the different privacy and data protection policies of each of the aforementioned external providers, in order to make an informed decision about whether or not to activate the third-party cookies used by our website.
3.- Finally, please be aware that, depending on the length of time they remain active, cookies can be of two types:
- Session cookies: these expire automatically when you end your session on your computer, smartphone or tablet. They are usually used to retain the necessary information while a service is provided to you on a single occasion.
- Stored cookies: these remain stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet for a certain period of time, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES CAN WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
Technical cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work and for you to be able to browse it. This type of cookies are those that, for example, allow us to identify you, give you access to certain restricted parts of the site if necessary, or remember different options or services already selected by you, such as your privacy preferences. Therefore, they are activated by default, and your authorisation is not necessary in this respect. Through your browser settings, you can block or alert you to the presence of this type of cookies, although this blocking will affect the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Analysis cookies allow us to study how users browse our website in general (for example, which sections of the website are the most visited, which services are most used and whether they work correctly, etc.) Based on statistical information about browsing on our website, we can improve both the operation of the website itself and the different services it offers. Therefore, these cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but only serve to make our website work better, adapting it to our users in general. You may activate or deactivate these cookies by ticking the relevant box, as they are deactivated by default.
Function and personalisation cookies:
Functionality cookies allow us to remember your preferences in order to customise certain features and general options of our website each time you access it (for example, the language in which the information is presented to you, the sections marked as favourites, your browser type, etc.). Therefore, these types of cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but by activating them you will improve the functionality of the website (for example, adapting to your type of browser) and the personalisation of the same based on your preferences (for example, presenting the information in the language you have chosen on previous occasions), which will contribute to the ease, usability and comfort of our website during your browsing.You may activate or deactivate these cookies by ticking the relevant box, being deactivated by default.
You may activate or deactivate these cookies by ticking the relevant box, being deactivated by default.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE?
Here's the information about all the types of cookies currently used on our website and the purpose of each one of them:
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THE COOKIES?
When you access our website for the first time, you will be shown a window with information about the different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, they do not require your permission and are the only ones we have enabled by default. Therefore, they are the only cookies that will be active if you just click the ACCEPT button.
- The other cookies are used to improve our website, to personalise it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. All of them are deactivated by default, but you can activate them in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section: take control and enjoy personalised browsing on our website, with a step as simple and quick as ticking the boxes of your choice.
Once you have activated any type of cookies, you may deactivate them whenever you wish, by simply unchecking the corresponding box in the COOKIE CONFIGURATION section of our website. It will always be as easy for you to activate our cookies as to deactivate them.
Through your browser settings, you can block or alert you to the presence of cookies, although this blocking may affect the correct operation of the different features of our website in the case of the necessary technical cookies.
Finally, if you activate third-party cookies (external companies that provide services for our website) and wish to deactivate them at a later stage, you can do so in two ways: by using your browser's cookie deactivation tools or through the systems set up by these external providers.
To make it easier for you, here are a series of links to the guidelines for disabling cookies in commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer.
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad).
- Google Chrome para Android.
- Google Chrome para Iphone y Ipad.
Likewise, here are the links to the systems available from each one of the external providers to deactivate their cookies: